Are you dealing with a receding hairline? Whether it is because of your genes or some health issues, hair loss can dent your confidence and self-esteem. Thankfully, there is a perfect remedy to this problem: hair transplant. Pattaya, Thailand is home to a number of hair transplant clinics that offer the procedure at low hair transplant prices as compared to Australia and New Zealand. Back home the average cost of a hair transplant would be AUD $12,000 (NZD $12,600). Needless to say, the cost of the procedure is quite steep.
In comparison, hair transplant prices in Pattaya are low, with the average price being AUD $7,150 (NZD $7,500). This means you can reduce the cost of the procedure by 40% and even more by flying down to Pattaya. The great thing is that the average price is reflective of the rates charged by the leading hair transplant clinics in Pattaya, including the Apex Profound Beauty Clinic Pattaya and the VPlast Clinic Pattaya. In fact, you can check a hair transplant review for each clinic and ascertain that the low prices don’t mean compromising on quality.
Why Get a Hair Transplant?
As you can see, getting a hair transplant in Pattaya is significantly cheaper than Down Under. The top facilities in the city, such as the VPlast Clinic Pattaya and the Apex Profound Beauty Clinic Pattaya , not only offer at least one hair transplant review, but they also share hair transplant before and after images. You get a visual depiction of the results of the procedure. You can see how other patients benefited from it.
Here are some benefits of hair transplants that you might like to know:
1. First off, hair transplant is a safe and natural procedure. There are no synthetic chemicals involved in the treatment.
2. You don’t have to break the bank to get hair transplant. Pattaya is home to many facilities that offer the procedure at a low price. This means you can regain your hair but without paying through the nose.
3. Perhaps the greatest benefit of a hair transplant is you can get rid of all your hair related problems. Regardless of whether you are dealing with a receding hairline or male pattern baldness, a hair transplant will take care of all such issues. Moreover the transplanted hair will not shed like regular hair!
4. There is no major difference between the hair transplanted on your head and natural hair. This means that no one will be able to tell the difference, and more importantly, maintain your new hair will not be a chore.
5. You can upgrade your appearance by investing in a hair transplant. Your confidence will improve and it will have a positive impact on your personality as well.
As you can see, there are many benefits of getting a hair transplant. Pattaya clinics are the ideal destination for the procedure if you want to save money while also reclaiming your beautiful head of hair!