Do you want to have liposuction treatment? Denpasar in Bali is a great place for a holiday combined with some cosmetic work, so you can get a two in one deal. As an emerging medical tourism destination Indonesia offers low prices for high quality aesthetic work.den
Tips for successful liposuction treatment in Denpasar, Bali
You may have already put your research in place regarding liposuction procedures or spoken to friends about it, so you do have some idea about the procedure. At the same time, each person’s experience in highly individual and the pain threshold also varies. Here are some tips that will help you understand what your body goes through and how you can shorten the recovery period:
- Have realistic expectations from liposuction – it is not a weight loss procedure. It can only remove some amount of fat from targeted areas from where it is difficult to get rid of fat deposits any other way.
- If liposuction is performed under local anesthesia, recovery is faster.
- Liposuction will only remove fat and the skin will shrink over time if you have good skin elasticity. The body takes time to heal.
- You have to be prepared for some swelling and bruising after the procedure. You have to wear compression garments to minimize this and to support the skin and tissues as they are healing and this can take three to four weeks.
- While you should be able to walk around soon after the procedure, you should avoid heavy physical activity and even exercise till you get medical clearance for it.
- Have enough loose and easy to wear, comfortable clothing during the recovery period.
- In order to maintain the results, you do need to keep your weight steady. If you put on weight again, the fat deposits can recur.
- If you have pain after the procedure, ask for pain medications from your doctor. You may also need antibiotics.
- Make sure that the place where you are recovering (in Denpasar or back home) has enough food and drink and other necessities for you so that you don’t need to go out or stress about it.
- Do eat nutritious food and keep yourself well hydrated during the recovery period.
Top clinics for successful liposuction treatment in Denpasar
When you go through Medical Departures’ website you will see a number of quality checked and MD verified clinics in Denpasar that perform different kinds of liposuction. Clinics include Dnl Skin Centre, Dnl Skin Centre Gianyar and Dnl Skin Centre Ubung .
This is a chain of clinics in different places in Bali and offers a wide range of aesthetic treatments including liposuction treatment at an affordable rate.
What is the liposuction price in Denpasar?
In an advanced country, liposuction is fairly expensive and can cost you an average of AUD6,388 (NZD7,000, £3,776, €4,265, US$5,015, CAD6,258). At Denpasar, for comparative work you would pay an average of AUD905 (NZD1,017, £541, €602, US$711, CAD889) making it eminently affordable.
Book for your liposuction treatment in Denpasar via Medical Departures and get rid of those stubborn fat deposits.