Top Plastic Surgeons in Bangkok Offering More for Less
In Thailand’s most populous and capital city, some of the best surgeons in all of Asia are offering stellar medical treatments at highly affordable rates. These are renowned plastic surgeons practicing in Bangkok hospitals and clinics, some of whom have been trained in the West using the same techniques and instrumentation as any quality hospital developed countries.
However, the difference is in the cost of treatment, which is affordably low in Thailand compared to countries like Australia, New Zealand, the UK or the United States. The top plastic surgeons in Bangkok can help you save thousands of dollars on cosmetic surgery in Thailand, while ensuring a high standard of clinical excellence.
What to Look for in a Surgeon
When searching for the best plastic surgeons, it is important that know what to look for in a surgeon. Note that the following tips can help you find the top plastic surgery clinic in Bangkok as well:
- The qualification and experience of your surgeon
- Accreditation of the clinic
- Evidence of continuing or ongoing education
- The availability of English-speaking staff at the clinic
- Verified reviews of previous patients
- A clear listing of prices
You should also ask for referrals for recommended plastic surgeons in Bangkok.
Top 10 Plastic Surgeons in Bangkok
- Dr. Boonchai Thanyalakpark, Yanhee Hospital
- Dr. Bhumsak Saksri
- Dr. Chakarin Banchongkit, KTOP Clinic
- Dr. Greechart Pornsinsirisak, Yanhee Hospital
- Dr. Krittiporn Pengsuk, Nirunda International Aesthetic Center
- Dr. Tanongsak Panyawirunroj
- Dr. Chatchai Pruksapong
- Dr. Parin Tatsanavivat, Kamol Hospital
- Dr. Janunya Sampantarut
- Dr.Akaradech Attainsee, Kamol Hospital
These listings are based on a number of factors such as education, expertise, experience, and popularity among medical tourists.
Some of these surgeons have up to 40 years of experience in plastic surgery.
Top Quality at Low Cost
Thai surgeons who work at the top plastic surgery clinics in Bangkok are often as qualified as the doctors in your home country. However, they charge significantly less. These medical professionals enjoy both low costs of entry into the industry and low operating costs compared to their Western counterparts.
How Do I Book a Plastic Surgeon in Bangkok?
Phone us for free, e-mail us, talk via our online chat or book your appointment online. Medical Departures enables you to choose a doctor and clinic, compare prices, read our verified patient reviews, view maps and check-out clinic photos. We offer exclusive discounts, guaranteeing you the best prices for your cosmetic treatments. Book with us today!