Are you looking for an affordable facelift cost? Malaysia should be on your list of potential medical tourism destinations thanks to the top-notch medical facilities, the English speaking doctors and the relatively lower cost cosmetic work. Additionally, you can have a holiday at one of the popular destinations in Malaysia like Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Selangor, Malacca, Langkawi or others.
Top tips for facelift in Malaysia
If you are traveling to a foreign country for cosmetic surgery then there are some factors you should keep in mind. As facelift is major plastic surgery you should
- Check that the medical facilities have good quality amenities, of the kind that you expect.
- See that the doctors have the appropriate medical qualifications and credentials and have good reviews posted by former patients.
- Decide on whether you would rather go to a big city like Kuala Lumpur or a holiday destination like Langkawi (or any other available option).
- Spend some time in the place you go to after the surgery to rest and recuperate till you get medical clearance to travel back home.
- Carry all your medical reports with you and also carry any prescription medicines that you take on a regular basis.
- Take a companion with you – after surgery you will be happy to have someone to take care of small stuff or even just talk to and also help you get back home.
Top facelift clinics in Malaysia
There are so many clinics that perform plastic surgery in different parts of Malaysia that it may be difficult for you to zero in on the right location with good doctors. That is the time when you should book through a site like Medical Departures that checks all the amenities at the clinics, the quality of treatment, conducts background verifications on the doctors and offers the best price guarantee. All these quality checks ensure greater safety for you. Among the top clinics that offer affordable an facelift cost in Malaysia are:
Dr Inder Clinic – Dr. Inder is a popular plastic surgeon and his clinic is located in Petaling Jaya. He is a highly experienced doctor and a member of the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (AAAM).
Beverly Wilshire Medical Centre – Dr. Nasir who is a member of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS) in Edinburgh works from this clinic that is located in Kuala Lumpur. You can avail of a wide range of treatments and surgeries at this clinic.
On checking facelift reviews, Malaysia is sure to come across as a popular plastic surgery destination.
What is the facelift cost in Malaysia?
The cost of a facelift in Malaysia is an average of US$2,696 (AUD3,411, NZD3,642, £2,067, €2,294, CAD3,412). The same plastic surgery will cost you around US$18,000 (AUD22,792, NZD24,332, £22,796, €15,330, CAD22,796) in the western world.
Book with Medical Departures and take advantage of the affordable facelift cost in Malaysia.