Instituto Mexicano de Fertilidad (IMI) is in Guadalajara, Mexico’s second city. It specializes in assisted reproduction techniques and fertility treatments, offering services to both a local and international clientele.
IMI is a research center and cares for patients with infertility problems. Under the direction of Surgeon and Director General, Dr Luis Arturo, the facility has a multinational, interdisciplinary team of professionals delivering ethical services with professionalism and efficiency. During every step of the process, you are given the care, attention and guidance you need by our skilled doctors and nurses when undertaking your treatment, helping you to understand the processes and achieving your desired goals.
The services offered at IMI include:
- A technique to help promote the implantation of an embryo
- The clinic has specialists in this medical specialty that deals with male health, particularly relating to urological and male reproductive system problems
- The artificial placement of semen inside the woman’s uterus
In Vitro Fertilization
- Assisted reproductive technique where an egg and sperm are combined outside the body and the resulting fertilized egg (embryo) is returned to the woman’s womb to develop.
- Genetic evaluation of donors, including family and individual clinical history to determine carrier status of genetic alterations
- Preservation of eggs, embryos, ovarian tissue and sperms
- Examination of embryos before transference to the uterus
To book an appointment or to find out more about how the Instituto Mexicano de Fertilidad can help you, get in touch with Medical Departures’ Customer Care Team.
|Operation Hours (UTC-06:00)|
|Monday||08:00 - 20:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 20:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 20:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 20:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 20:00|
|Saturday||08:00 - 14:00|
View the medical prices and medical treatment durations of Instituto Mexicano de Fertilidad , in Guadalajara, Mexico.
You can view Instituto Mexicano de Fertilidad 's prices in 21 different currencies: you will always know how much you will pay for medical care at Instituto Mexicano de Fertilidad in your home currency. Learn the number of days you will need to visit Instituto Mexicano de Fertilidad to receive your medical care by looking at their treatment durations.
|Cryopreservation Anual Fee||
|Frozen Embryo Transfer||
||3 - 5 days|
||5 - 15 days|
Hyatt Regency Andares Guadalajara is conveniently situated in the Andares District in Guadalajara.
Offering a fitness centre, a bar and meeting facilities, Hotel Ejecutivo Express is located in Zona Minerva, Guadalajara’s financial district. The modern rooms include free WiFi access and cable TV.
This hotel is located in Guadalajara’s business district, 5 minutes’ drive from Plaza Andares. It offers a fitness centre and air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.
Medical Departures Exclusive- United States Veterans save an additional 10% on their medical careUse code USVETERAN10MXMD when booking your appointment ▸
Book an appointment with dental Departure to get 5 % discount.Use code MDGET5DISCOUNT when booking your appointment ▸