Plastic Surgery in Thailand. The Price List is Unbelievable...
In the last few of years, Thailand has become the destination of choice for people around the world (especially Australia and New Zealand) for medical tourism.Yes, it is a top vacation spot but what attracts many medical tourists is the low medical costs in Bali. In other words, you can take advantage of the low Bali plastic surgery prices get your desired procedure without breaking the bank. In this article we’ll provide you plastic surgery in Thailand’s price lists so you can have a clear idea of how much money you can save as a medical tourist.
Plastic Surgery Price List in Thailand
At first, you may hesitate to even consider the idea of travelling to Thailand for surgery, even when you are saving money. The best way forward is to go through a price list for plastic surgery in Thailand to discover just how much money you save by travelling to Bangkok. Depending on the procedure you opt for, you can save 40% to 60% on the price of plastic surgery in Thailand as compared to the prices charged in Australia and New Zealand. Keep in mind that the total cost of the surgery includes the cost of air travel, even when considering that you might wish to travel first class on the way back.
Here is the price list for plastic surgery in Thailand covering all major procedures:
- Price in Australia - AUD 15,500
- Price in New Zealand - NZD 16,500
- Price in Thailand - AUD 6,700 and NZD 7,200
- Price in Australia - AUD 15,000
- Price in New Zealand - NZD 16,000
- Price in Thailand- AUD 6,700 and NZD 7,200
- Price in Australia - AUD 18,200
- Price in New Zealand - NZD 19,500
- Price in Thailand - AUD 5,000 and NZD 5,300
- Price in Australia - AUD 8,800
- Price in New Zealand - NZD 9,400
- Price in Thailand - AUD 3,000 and NZD 3,200
- Price in Australia - AUD 5,000
- Price in New Zealand - NZD 5,200
- Price in Thailand - AUD 1,900 and NZD 2,100
- Price in Australia - AUD 24,000
- Price in New Zealand - NZD 26,000
- Price in Thailand - AUD 6,200 and NZD 6,600
Low Cost Does Not Mean Low Quality
Finally, remember that while many are thrilled by the idea of low cost plastic surgery in Thailand, others remain skeptical. They think that the low prices reflect the quality of the procedures they will get. Yes, there are low-quality clinics operating in Thailand, but that doesn’t mean all hospitals are like that. In fact, the top clinics in the country are built on international standards and they have experienced surgeons and state-of-the-art facilities. So, whether you’re getting a butt lift or a breast lift, Thailand won’t disappoint.
The bottom line is that you should not let the attractive plastic surgery in Thailand price list doubt the quality of healthcare. In the end, you are actually paying less for more, i.e. not only a top-quality surgery but also a vacation in Thailand. All this at a fraction of what you would pay at home.