Are you considering breast implants because you want to have bigger boobs? Do you want to go to the best tear drop breast implant hospital? Koh Samui may prove to be an affordable medical tourism destination where you can combine a holiday with relatively inexpensive breast implant surgery.
Koh Samui as a medical tourism destination
Koh Samui in Thailand is a gorgeous holiday spot with palm fringed beaches, aquamarine waters, numerous luxury resorts directly on the beach and numerous holiday activities to indulge in. You can relax at the beaches or go trekking and exploring the nearby rainforests. You can also go to numerous spas to have massages and other relaxing treatments. Other things you can do are go to the butterfly garden, check out the aquarium, snake farm or go to one of the many Buddhist temples.
You can also find high quality and top medical centers in this idyllic paradise like the Bangkok Hospital, Koh Samui . A JCI accredited hospital, you are sure of getting great quality of medical care and treatment at this hospital that caters to a larger number of international clients who come for low cost medical treatments of different kinds, including plastic surgeries and cosmetic work. It is one of the best tear drop breast implant hospital in Koh Samui.
What are the 5 facts about getting breast implants in Koh Samui that you should be aware of?
1. The kind of implants you want is important for the final shape of the breasts – go through tear drop breast implant before and after photos Samui and also have a look at the round breast implants and then decide which one you prefer as each has its pros and cons.
2. Be prepared to have activity restrictions for several weeks; initially you will be on medications, antibiotics and pain killers that will zap your energy.
3. If you are planning to swim and have an active holiday, then get your activities in before the surgery as you will not be able to go in the water for quite some time after the surgery.
4. Do the doctors and support staff speak English in Koh Samui or do they have translators if they don’t? You don’t want to be stuck in an uncomfortable situation before or after surgery just because you cannot make your wishes clear.
5. Will you get one or more surgical bras or sports bra from the hospital or do you have to buy them? You should have at least two since you have to wear them day and night hours for several weeks.
What is the cost of tear drop breast implants in Koh Samui?
Breast augmentation surgery with implants will cost you around AUD16,500 (NZD17,222, £9,693, €11,042, US$12,559,CAD16,447) in a western country, which is a fair bit of money. In Koh Samui, breast implants cost around AUD6,374 (NZD6,995, £3,789, €4,241, US$5,000, CAD6,238) and the price difference will more than cover the cost of travel, stay and other expenses.
Book via Medical Departures for this procedure at this best tear drop breast implant hospital in Koh Samui.